CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Busy Busy Minx.....

Oh busy busy minx, when will you find the time...to sit and relax............
Hello my dear and gentle readers,
So today was a busy day. I had so many things to do and so little time. I had the scholarship essay that I needed to cram but couldn't form coherent sentences in my head to do so and I also had to study like crazy for my statistic course. I am too jumbled in the head right now....I am very sleepy and the nice soft bed seems very tempting right now. But I must not ponder over such useless thoughts. From now on my focus is: Statistics, Scholarship essay, Research paper revision, and Work( using all the capitalizations makes it seem more important, doesn't it?).... So my dear reader, this is where I leave you....Ciao for now.

1 comments:

Viper said...

hang in there!