Well my gentle readers, I feel very impatient for school to be over so I could be free. Well right now I really wish for swimming season to be over.....2 more weeks......sigh....life is really slow...I just want to graduate and be done with high school right now. Well I am currently job searching right now...I am hoping to work like crazy and pay off my tuition fees for this year. It is possible if I take about 2 more jobs. I really hope to work at Victoria Secret and Macy's. Sigh...well this Sunday I will go to the mall and pick up all the applications I can get and apply for them all and see which ones come back. Hm....I want to work at Abercrombie and Fitch but it is portrayed as racist so should I? Hm...well, I will work my ass off in the summer! sigh.....I can't wait to finally get my beloved Macbook Pro....>< just 2 more months! Well Ciao for now!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment