CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Another day to tick off....

Just another day to tick off the calender. One more day closer to graduation and a new life....I really can't believe that I am actually graduating. It was only yesterday that I was just a freshman...now I am graduating in 3 months and starting a new life in London...It really is amazing.
I'm tired...mentally and physically....I had work today so my feet hurt and my brain is tired from lack of sleep and thinking....hm....well I really look forward to shop with my mother tomorrow! yay! That is something I look forward to!
I have such great friends and family! My brother is uber! He proofread all my essays....even though he called me an idiot for my writing(which all suck, I'd admit). He is soooo awesome! And my friend Alice! She helped me proofread too! She is so cool!
Today at swim we had team pictures. It was hilarious! Some of the guys like Kai, Ryan, and Anthony all took like porn-esk( I know it is not a word) pictures. Everyone was cracking up. It was sooo funny. And Kyle found a box from god knows where and put it over his upper body. He wandered around the pool deck....It was funny cuz he was in the background of some of the pictures cuz he was at the other end of the pool. My brother and I took a picture with me sitting on the block and him doing a Captain Morgan pose. It was funny while waiting to get our pictures taken because other girls were taking pictures and the guys were right behind the photographer pulling down their pants and doing funny stuff in front of the girls so the girls had to not laugh too much...at the end they smacked the boys each time....haha...well it was fun....and I took a group picture with my swim buddies! It was loads of fun! I'm gonna miss them......

well ciao for now!

0 comments: